Electronic Components Datasheet Search
S5718 Datasheet(PDF) 28 Page - Seiko Instruments Inc
SII [Seiko Instruments Inc]
S5718 Datasheet(HTML) 28 Page - Seiko Instruments Inc
/ 28 page
Disclaimers (Handling Precautions)
1. All the information described herein (product data, specifications, figures, tables, programs, algorithms and
application circuit examples, etc.) is current as of publishing date of this document and is subject to change without
2. The circuit examples and the usages described herein are for reference only, and do not guarantee the success of
any specific mass-production design.
SII Semiconductor Corporation is not responsible for damages caused by the reasons other than the products or
infringement of third-party intellectual property rights and any other rights due to the use of the information described
3. SII Semiconductor Corporation is not responsible for damages caused by the incorrect information described herein.
4. Take care to use the products described herein within their specified ranges. Pay special attention to the absolute
maximum ratings, operation voltage range and electrical characteristics, etc.
SII Semiconductor Corporation is not responsible for damages caused by failures and/or accidents, etc. that occur
due to the use of products outside their specified ranges.
5. When using the products described herein, confirm their applications, and the laws and regulations of the region or
country where they are used and verify suitability, safety and other factors for the intended use.
6. When exporting the products described herein, comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act and all
other export-related laws, and follow the required procedures.
7. The products described herein must not be used or provided (exported) for the purposes of the development of
weapons of mass destruction or military use. SII Semiconductor Corporation is not responsible for any provision
(export) to those whose purpose is to develop, manufacture, use or store nuclear, biological or chemical weapons,
missiles, or other military use.
8. The products described herein are not designed to be used as part of any device or equipment that may affect the
human body, human life, or assets (such as medical equipment, disaster prevention systems, security systems,
combustion control systems, infrastructure control systems, vehicle equipment, traffic systems, in-vehicle equipment,
aviation equipment, aerospace equipment, and nuclear-related equipment), excluding when specified for in-vehicle
use or other uses. Do not use those products without the prior written permission of SII Semiconductor Corporation.
Especially, the products described herein cannot be used for life support devices, devices implanted in the human
body and devices that directly affect human life, etc.
Prior consultation with our sales office is required when considering the above uses.
SII Semiconductor Corporation is not responsible for damages caused by unauthorized or unspecified use of our
9. Semiconductor products may fail or malfunction with some probability.
The user of these products should therefore take responsibility to give thorough consideration to safety design
including redundancy, fire spread prevention measures, and malfunction prevention to prevent accidents causing
injury or death
, fires and social damage, etc. that may ensue from the products' failure or malfunction.
The entire system must be sufficiently evaluated and applied on customer's own responsibility.
10. The products described herein are not designed to be radiation-proof. The necessary radiation measures should be
taken in the product design by the customer depending on the intended use.
11. The products described herein do not affect human health under normal use. However, they contain chemical
substances and heavy metals and should therefore not be put in the mouth. The fracture surfaces of wafers and chips
may be sharp. Take care when handling these with the bare hands to prevent injuries, etc.
12. When disposing of the products described herein, comply with the laws and ordinances of the country or region where
they are used.
13. The information described herein contains copyright information and know-how of SII Semiconductor Corporation.
The information described herein does not convey any license under any intellectual property rights or any other
rights belonging to SII Semiconductor Corporation or a third party. Reproduction or copying of the information
described herein for the purpose of disclosing it to a third-party without the express permission of SII Semiconductor
Corporation is strictly prohibited.
14. For more details on the information described herein, contact our sales office.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :