Electronic Components Datasheet Search
AFB0412HA-AR00 Datasheet(PDF) 9 Page - Delta Electronics, Inc.
DELTA [Delta Electronics, Inc.]
AFB0412HA-AR00 Datasheet(HTML) 9 Page - Delta Electronics, Inc.
/ 9 page
Doc. No: FMBG-ES Form 001
Date: June 24, 2009
1. Delta will not guarantee the performance of the products if the application condition
falls outside the parameters set forth in the specification.
2. A written request should be submitted to Delta prior to approval if deviation from
this specification is required.
3. Please exercise caution when handling fans.
Damage may be caused when pressure is
applied to the impeller, if the fans are handled by the lead wires, or if the fan was
hard-dropped to the production floor.
4. Except as pertains to some special designs, there is no guarantee that the products will
be free from any such safety problems or failures as caused by the introduction of
powder, droplets of water or encroachment of insect into the hub.
5. The above-mentioned conditions are representative of some unique examples and viewed
as the first point of reference prior to all other information.
6. It is very important to establish the correct polarity before connecting the fan to the
power source. Positive (+) and Negative (-). Damage may be caused to the fans if
connection is with reverse polarity, if there is no foolproof method to protect against
such error specifically mentioned in this spec.
7. Delta fans without special protection are not suitable where any corrosive fluids are
introduced to their environment.
8. Please ensure all fans are stored according to the storage temperature limits specified.
Do not store fans in a high humidity environment. We highly recommend performance
testing is conducted before shipping, if the fans have been stored over 6 months.
9. Not all fans are provided with the Lock Rotor Protection feature.
If you impair the
rotation of the impeller for the fans that do not have this function, the performance
of those fans will lead to failure.
10. Please be cautious when mounting the fan.
Incorrect mounting of fans may cause
excess resonance, vibration and subsequent noise.
11. It is important to consider safety when testing the fans. A suitable fan guard should be
fitted to the fan to guard against any potential for personal injury.
12. Except where specifically stated, all tests are carried out at room (ambient) temperature
and relative humidity conditions of 25
C, 65% RH. The test value is only for fan
13. Be certain to connect an “ 4.7µF or greater” capacitor to the fan externally when
the application calls for using multiple fans in parallel, to avoid any unstable power.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :