Electronic Components Datasheet Search
QS3.241 Datasheet(PDF) 3 Page - PULS GmbH
PULS [PULS GmbH]
QS3.241 Datasheet(HTML) 3 Page - PULS GmbH
/ 25 page
24V, 3.4A, S
This device is designed for installation in an enclosure and is intended for the general use such as in industrial control,
office, communication, and instrumentation equipment.
Do not use this power supply in aircraft, trains, nuclear equipment or similar systems where malfunction may cause
severe personal injury or threaten human life.
This device is designed for use in hazardous, non-hazardous, ordinary or unclassified locations.
This device may only be installed and put into operation by qualified personnel.
This device does not contain serviceable parts. The tripping of an internal fuse is caused by an internal defect.
If damage or malfunction should occur during installation or operation, immediately turn power off and send unit to
the factory for inspection.
Mount the unit on a DIN-rail so that the output terminals are located on the top and input terminals are located on
the bottom of the unit. For other mounting orientations see de-rating requirements in this document. See chapter
This device is designed for convection cooling and does not require an external fan. Do not obstruct airflow and do
not cover ventilation grid (e.g. cable conduits) by more than 30%!
Keep the following installation clearances: 40mm on top, 20mm on the bottom, 5mm on the left and right sides are
recommended when the device is loaded permanently with more than 50% of the rated power. Increase this clearance
to 15mm in case the adjacent device is a heat source (e.g. another power supply).
Risk of electrical shock, fire, personal injury or death.
- Do not use the power supply without proper grounding (Protective Earth). Use the terminal on the input block for
earth connection and not one of the screws on the housing.
- Turn power off before working on the device. Protect against inadvertent re-powering.
- Make sure that the wiring is correct by following all local and national codes.
- Do not modify or repair the unit.
- Do not open the unit as high voltages are present inside.
- Use caution to prevent any foreign objects from entering the housing.
- Do not use in wet locations or in areas where moisture or condensation can be expected.
- Do not touch during power-on, and immediately after power-off. Hot surfaces may cause burns.
Nov. 2011 / Rev. 2.1 DS-QS3.241-EN
All parameters are specified at 24V, 3.4A, 230Vac, 25°C ambient and after a 5 minutes run-in time unless otherwise noted.
www.pulspower.com Phone +49 89 9278 0
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :