2. Output Voltage is load dependent. Under light or no-load conditions, reduce the Input Voltage so maximum rated Output Voltage is not exceeded.
3. Specifications after 30 minute warm-up, full-load, at 25ºC, unless otherwise noted.
4. Ripple may be reduced substantially by the addition of an external RC filter.
5. Volume will vary depending on package size.
6. Proper thermal management techniques are required to maintain safe case temperature at maximum power output.
7. The AGH01 is only available in 12V or 24V.
XP EMCO reserves the right to make changes on products and literature, including specifications, without notice. XP EMCO standard product models are not recommended for “copy-exact” applications or any other application restricting product
changes. “Copy-exact” options are available. Please contact an XP EMCO sales representative for more details.