Electronic Components Datasheet Search
M21528-13 Datasheet(PDF) 1 Page - M/A-COM Technology Solutions, Inc.
MA-COM [M/A-COM Technology Solutions, Inc.]
M21528-13 Datasheet(HTML) 1 Page - M/A-COM Technology Solutions, Inc.
/ 22 page
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. (MACOM) and its affiliates reserve the right to make changes to the product(s) or information contained herein without notice.
Visit www.macom.com for additional data sheets and product information.
For further information and support please visit:
Dual 3G/HD/SD-SDI Multi-rate Video Cable Driver
• 3G/HD/SD Video Switchers
• 3G/HD/SD Video Routers
• 3G/HD/SD Distribution Amplifiers
• DVB-ASI Equipment
• SMPTE 259C/D, 292M, 424M, DVB ASI 270Mb/s
• Dual channel cable driver
• Two pairs of non-inverting, SMPTE compliant outputs
• Typical output jitter of 12 ps peak–to–peak at 2.97 Gbps
• Exceptional Output Return Loss with no matching network
• Very low power design; 40 mW/channel @1.8V
• Selectable slew rate for SD and 3G/HD operation
The M21528 is a very low power, highly integrated, dual cable driver for SMPTE compliant digital video applications. It can drive 2 pairs
coaxial cables, or 50 equivalent loads, at SDI data rates from 270 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps. The device is capable of outputting SDI
signals with typical jitter values of 12 ps peak–to–peak, when operating at 2.97 Gbps.
The dual cable driver includes a 2x2 input crosspoint and integrated input and output termination resistors. The M21528, with input
equalization for up to 36" of FR4 trace in addition to two connectors and exceptional Output Return Loss (ORL), is ideal for high speed,
The device features integrated supply regulators, allowing it to be powered from 1.8V, 2.5V, or 3.3V supply voltages. When operating at
1.8V, it consumes only 40 mW per channel at 2.97 Gbps. Furthermore, the power rails for the input and output circuitry are electrically
isolated on-chip and as such may be connected to different voltage rails on the board. This feature enables the M21528 to be DC cou-
pled to any upstream device in the 1.2V to 3.3V range.
The integrated 2x2 crosspoint allows for either input to be routed to either output, eliminating the need for an external multiplexer. Addi-
tionally, one input may be routed to both outputs. The cable driver also provides cable detect and Loss of Signal (LOS) functionality. It
can be configured to automatically power down at cable disconnect or loss of input signal.
The M21528 is offered in a green and RoHS compliant 24 pin QFN package.
M21528 Block Diagram
2 x 2
• Input equalization for up to 36" of FR4 + 2 connectors
• Integrated, selectable 75
or 50 output termination
• Integrated 50
• Integrated 2x2 crosspoint switch with broadcast mode
• On-chip regulators for operation from 1.8V to 3.3V DC supply
• Universal DC coupling at the input, from 1.2V to 3.3V
• Cable detect with automatic power down and power up upon cable disconnect
• Loss of input signal detection
• Independent channel mute and power down
• Industrial operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
• 4 kV HBM and 500V CDM ESD rating
• 4 mm x 4 mm 24 pin QFN package
• Green and RoHS compliant
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :