Electronic Components Datasheet Search
THV6530 Datasheet(PDF) 11 Page - THine Electronics, Inc.
THINE [THine Electronics, Inc.]
THV6530 Datasheet(HTML) 11 Page - THine Electronics, Inc.
/ 11 page
THine Electronics, Inc.
Copyright© 2013 THine Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved.
Notices and Requests
1. The product specifications described in this material are subject to change without prior notice.
2. The circuit diagrams described in this material are examples of the application which may not always apply to the
customer’s design. We are not responsible for possible errors and omissions in this material. Please note if errors or
omissions should be found in this material, we may not be able to correct them immediately.
3. This material contains our copyright, know-how or other proprietary. Copying or disclosing to third parties the
contents of this material without our prior permission is prohibited.
4. Note that if infringement of any third party's industrial ownership should occur by using this product, we will be
exempted from the responsibility unless it directly relates to the production process or functions of the product.
5. This product is presumed to be used for general electric equipment, not for the applications which require very high
reliability (including medical equipment directly concerning people's life, aerospace equipment, or nuclear control
equipment). Also, when using this product for the equipment concerned with the control and safety of the
transportation means, the traffic signal equipment, or various Types of safety equipment, please do it after applying
appropriate measures to the product.
6. Despite our utmost efforts to improve the quality and reliability of the product, faults will occur with a certain small
probability, which is inevitable to a semi-conductor product. Therefore, you are encouraged to have sufficiently
redundant or error preventive design applied to the use of the product so as not to have our product cause any social
or public damage.
7. Please note that this product is not designed to be radiation-proof.
8. Customers are asked, if required, to judge by themselves if this product falls under the category of strategic goods
under the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law.
9. The product or peripheral parts may be damaged by a surge in voltage over the absolute maximum ratings or
malfunction, if pins of the product are shorted by such as foreign substance. The damageｓ may cause a smoking
and ignition. Therefore, you are encouraged to implement safety measures by adding protection devices, such as
THine Electronics, Inc.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :