Electronic Components Datasheet Search
PC12311NFZ0F Datasheet(PDF) 1 Page - Sharp Electrionic Components
SHARP [Sharp Electrionic Components]
PC12311NFZ0F Datasheet(HTML) 1 Page - Sharp Electrionic Components
/ 16 page
DIP 4pin Reinforced Insulation Type,
High CMR, Low Input Current
1. 4pin DIP package
2. Double transfer mold package (Ideal for Flow Solder-
3. Low input current type (I
4. High resistance to noise due to high common rejec-
tion voltage (CMR : MIN. 10kV/
5. Reinforced insulation type (Isolation distance : MIN.
6. Long creepage distance type (wide lead-form type
only : MIN. 8mm)
7. High isolation voltage between input and output
8. RoHS directive compliant
PC1231xNSZ0F Series contains an IRED optically
coupled to a phototransistor.
It is packaged in a 4-pin DIP, available in wide-lead
spacing option and SMT gullwing lead-form option.
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5.0kV.
CTR is 50% to 400% at input current of 0.5mA.
Sheet No.: D2-A02903
Date Jun. 30. 2005
© SHARP Corporation
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any SHARP device.
1. Recognized by UL1577 (Double protection isolation),
file No. E64380 (as model No. PC1231)
2. Approved by BSI, BS-EN60065, file No. 7087, BS-
EN60950, file No. 7409, (as model No. PC1231)
3. Approved by SEMCO, EN60065, EN60950, file No.
9933036 (as model No. PC1231)
4. Approved by DEMCO, EN60065, EN60950, file No.
99-03814 (as model No. PC1231)
5. Approved by NEMKO, EN60065, EN60950, file No.
P99102251 (as model No. PC1231)
6. Approved by FIMKO, EN60065, EN60950, file No.
13986 (as model No. PC1231)
7. Recognized by CSA file No. CA095323 (as model
8. Approved by VDE, DIN EN60747-5-2
(as an op-
tion), file No. 40008087(as model No. PC1231)
9. Package resin : UL flammability grade (94V-0)
DIN EN60747-5-2 : successor standard of DIN VDE0884
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Primary to secondary isolation in switch mode power
2. Noise suppression in switching circuit
3. Signal transmission between circuits of different po-
tentials and impedances
4. Over voltage detection
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :