Electronic Components Datasheet Search
DS1077Z-125 Datasheet(PDF) 6 Page - Dallas Semiconductor
DALLAS [Dallas Semiconductor]
DS1077Z-125 Datasheet(HTML) 6 Page - Dallas Semiconductor
/ 21 page
6 of 21
(Default EN0 = 1)
1) If EN0 = 1 and PDN0 = 0 the CTRL0 pin functions as an Output Enable for OUT0, the frequency of
the output being determined by the SEL0 bit.
2) If PDN0 = 1, the EN0 bit is ignored, CTRL0 will function as a power-down, and output OUT0 will
always be enabled on power-up, its frequency being determined by the SEL0 bit.
3) If EN0 = 0 the function of CTRL0 is determined by the SEL0 and PDN0 bits (see Table 1).
(Default SEL0 = 1)
1) If SEL0 = 1 and EN0 = PDN0 = 0, the CTRL0 pin determines the state of the MUX (i.e., the output
frequency of OUT0).
2) If CTRL0 = 0 the output will be the Master clock frequency.
3) If CTRL0 = 1 the output will be the output frequency of the M prescaler.
4) If either EN0 or PDN0 = 1 then SEL0 determines the frequency of OUT0 when it is enabled.
5) If SEL0 = 0 the output will be the Master clock frequency.
6) If SEL0 = 1 the output will be the output frequency of the M prescaler (see Table 1).
(Default PDN0 = 0)
1) This bit (if set to 1) causes CTRL0 to perform a power-down function, regardless of the setting of the
2) If PDN0 = 0 the function of CTRL0 is determined by the values of EN0 and SEL0.
When EN0 = SEL0 = PDN0 = 0, CTRL0 also functions as a power-down. This is a special case where all
the OUT0 circuitry is disabled even when the device is powered up for power to saving when OUT0 is
not used (see Table 1).
(Default PDN1 = 0)
1) If PDN1 = 1, CTRL1 will function as a power-down.
2) If PDN1 = 0, CTRL1 functions as an output enable for OUT1 only (see Table 2.)
NOTE (ON OUTPUT ENABLE AND POWER-DOWN):
1) Both enables are “smart” and wait for the output to be low before going to Hi-Z.
2) Power-down sequence first disables both outputs before powering down the device.
3) On power-up the outputs are disabled until the clock has stabilized (~8000 cycles).
4) In power-down mode, the device cannot be programmed.
5) A power-down command must persist for at least two cycles of the lowest output frequency plus 10
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :