Electronic Components Datasheet Search
UMK107B7474A Datasheet(PDF) 51 Page - Taiyo Yuden (U.S.A.), Inc
TAIYO-YUDEN [Taiyo Yuden (U.S.A.), Inc]
UMK107B7474A Datasheet(HTML) 51 Page - Taiyo Yuden (U.S.A.), Inc
/ 51 page
＊This catalog contains the typical speciﬁcation only due to the limitation of space. When you consider the purchase of our products, please check our speciﬁcation.
For details of each product (characteristics graph, reliability information, precautions for use, and so on), see our Web site (http://www.ty-top.com/) or CD catalogs.
Precautions on the use of Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors
1. When PCBs are cleaned after capacitors mounting, please select the appropriate cleaning solution in accordance with the intended use of the cleaning.（e.g. to
remove soldering ﬂux or other materials from the production process.）
2. Cleaning condition shall be determined after it is veriﬁed by using actual cleaning machine that the cleaning process does not affect capacitor's characteristics.
1. The use of inappropriate cleaning solutions can cause foreign substances such as ﬂux residue to adhere to capacitors or deteriorate their outer coating, resulting in
a degradation of the capacitor's electrical properties（especially insulation resistance）.
2. Inappropriate cleaning conditions（insufﬁcient or excessive cleaning）may adversely affect the performance of the capacitors.
In the case of ultrasonic cleaning, too much power output can cause excessive vibration of PCBs which may lead to the cracking of capacitors or the soldered
portion, or decrease the terminal electrodes' strength. Therefore, the following conditions shall be carefully checked;
Ultrasonic output : 20 W/ℓor less
Ultrasonic frequency : 40 kHz or less
Ultrasonic washing period : 5 min. or less
6. Resin coating and mold
1. With some type of resins, decomposition gas or chemical reaction vapor may remain inside the resin during the hardening period or while left under normal stor-
age conditions resulting in the deterioration of the capacitor's performance.
2. When a resin's hardening temperature is higher than capacitor's operating temperature, the stresses generated by the excessive heat may lead to damage or
destruction of capacitors.
The use of such resins, molding materials etc. is not recommended.
◆Splitting of PCB
1. When PCBs are split after components mounting, care shall be taken so as not to give any stresses of deﬂection or twisting to the board.
2. Board separation shall not be done manually, but by using the appropriate devices.
Be careful not to subject capacitors to excessive mechanical shocks.
（1）If ceramic capacitors are dropped onto a ﬂoor or a hard surface, they shall not be used.
（2）Please be careful that the mounted components do not come in contact with or bump against other boards or components.
8. Storage conditions
1.To maintain the solderability of terminal electrodes and to keep packaging materials in good condition, care must be taken to control temperature and humidity in
the storage area. Humidity should especially be kept as low as possible.
: Below 30℃
: Below 70% RH
The ambient temperature must be kept below 40℃. Even under ideal storage conditions, solderability of capacitor is deteriorated as time passes, so capaci-
tors shall be used within 6 months from the time of delivery.
・Ceramic chip capacitors shall be kept where no chlorine or sulfur exists in the air.
2.The capacitance values of high dielectric constant capacitors will gradually decrease with the passage of time,ｓo care shall be taken to design circuits . Even if
capacitance value decreases as time passes, it will get back to the initial value by a heat treatment at 150℃ for 1hour.
If capacitors are stored in a high temperature and humidity environment, it might rapidly cause poor solderability due to terminal oxidation and quality loss of taping/
packaging materials. For this reason, capacitors shall be used within 6 months from the time of delivery. If exceeding the above period, please check solderability be-
fore using the capacitors.
※RCR-2335B（Safety Application Guide for ﬁxed ceramic capacitors for use in electronic equipment）is published by JEITA.
Please check the guide regarding precautions for deﬂection test, soldering by spot heat, and so on.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :