SmartFusion cSoCs are the only devices that integrate FPGA fabric, an ARM® Cortex™-M3 processor and programmable analog, offering full customization, IP
protection and ease-of-use. Based on Microsemi’s proprietary flash process, SmartFusion cSoCs are ideal for hardware and embedded designers who need a true
system-on-chip that gives more flexibility than traditional fixed-function microcontrollers without the excessive cost of soft processor cores on traditional FPGAs.
and military* grades
converters (ADCs) and digital-
to-analog converters (DACs)
* Under development
1. Not available on A2F500 for the PQ208 package.
2. Two PLLs are available in CS288 and FG484 (one PLL in FG256 and PQ208).
3. These functions share I/O pins and may not all be available at the same time.
4. Available on FG484 only. PQ208, FG256, and CS288 packages offer the same programmable analog capabilities as A2F200.
1. These pins are shared between direct analog inputs to the ADCs and voltage/current/temperature monitors.
2. 16 MSS I/Os are multiplexed and can be used as FPGA I/Os, if not needed for the MSS. These I/Os support Schmitt triggers and support only LVTTL and LVCMOS (1.5 / 1.8 / 2.5, 3.3 V) standards.
3. 9 MSS I/Os are primarily for 10/00 Ethernet MAC and are also multiplexed and can be used as FPGA I/Os if Ethernet MAC is not used in a design. These I/Os support Schmitt triggers and support only LVTTL and LVCMOS
(1.5 / 1.8 / 2.5, 3.3 V) standards.
4. 10/100 Ethernet MAC is not available on A2F060.
5. EMC is not available on the A2F500 PQ208 package.