Electronic Components Datasheet Search
EROS2CHF1002 Datasheet(PDF) 4 Page - Panasonic Semiconductor
PANASONIC [Panasonic Semiconductor]
EROS2CHF1002 Datasheet(HTML) 4 Page - Panasonic Semiconductor
/ 4 page
– ER3 –
(Common precautions for Fixed Resistors)
• When using our products, no matter what sort of equipment they might be used for, be sure to make a written
agreement on the speciﬁcations with us in advance. The design and speciﬁcations in this catalog are subject
to change without prior notice.
• Do not use the products beyond the speciﬁcations described in this catalog.
• This catalog explains the quality and performance of the products as individual components. Before use, check
and evaluate their operations when installed in your products.
• Install the following systems for a failsafe design to ensure safety if these products are to be used in equipment
where a defect in these products may cause the loss of human life or other signiﬁcant damage, such as damage to
vehicles (automobile, train, vessel), trafﬁc lights, medical equipment, aerospace equipment, electric heating
appliances, combustion/gas equipment, rotating equipment, and disaster/crime prevention equipment.
✽ Systems equipped with a protection circuit and a protection device
✽ Systems equipped with a redundant circuit or other system to prevent an unsafe status in the event of a single fault
(1) Precautions for use
• These products are designed and manufactured for general and standard use in general electronic
equipment (e.g. AV equipment, home electric appliances, ofﬁce equipment, information and communication
• These products are not intended for use in the following special conditions. Before using the products, carefully
check the effects on their quality and performance, and determine whether or not they can be used.
1. In liquid, such as water, oil, chemicals, or organic solvent
2. In direct sunlight, outdoors, or in dust
3. In salty air or air with a high concentration of corrosive gas, such as Cl
, or NO
4. Electric Static Discharge (ESD) Environment
These components are sensitive to static electricity and can be damaged under static shock (ESD).
Please take measures to avoid any of these environments.
Smaller components are more sensitive to ESD environment.
5. Electromagnetic Environment
Avoid any environment where strong electromagnetic waves exist.
6. In an environment where these products cause dew condensation
7. Sealing or coating of these products or a printed circuit board on which these products are mounted, with resin
or other materials
• These products generate Joule heat when energized. Carefully position these products so that their heat will not
affect the other components.
• Carefully position these products so that their temperatures will not exceed the category temperature range due
to the effects of neighboring heat-generating components. Do not mount or place heat-generating components or
inﬂammables, such as vinyl-coated wires, near these products .
• Note that non - cleaning solder, halogen - based highly active ﬂux, or water- soluble ﬂux may deteriorate the
performance or reliability of the products.
• Carefully select a ﬂux cleaning agent for use after soldering. An unsuitable agent may deteriorate the
performance or reliability. In particular, when using water or a water-soluble cleaning agent, be careful not to leave
water residues. Otherwise, the insulation performance may be deteriorated.
(2) Precautions for storage
The performance of these products, including the solderability, is guaranteed for a year from the date of arrival at your
company, provided that they remain packed as they were when delivered and stored at a temperature of 5 °C to 35 °
C and a relative humidity of 45 % to 85 %.
Even within the above guarantee periods, do not store these products in the following conditions. Otherwise, their
electrical performance and/or solderability may be deteriorated, and the packaging materials (e.g. taping materials)
may be deformed or deteriorated, resulting in mounting failures.
1. In salty air or in air with a high concentration of corrosive gas, such as Cl
, or NO
2. In direct sunlight
Package markings include the product number, quantity, and country of origin.
In principle, the country of origin should be indicated in English.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :