Electronic Components Datasheet Search
87C196CB Datasheet(PDF) 34 Page - Intel Corporation
INTEL [Intel Corporation]
87C196CB Datasheet(HTML) 34 Page - Intel Corporation
/ 36 page
87C196CB - Automotive
Datasheet Revision History
This is the -007 revision of the 87C196CB - Automotive datasheet. The following differences exist
between the -008 and the -007 revision.
1. To address the fact that many of the package prefix variables have changed, all package prefix
variables in this document are now indicated with an "x".
This is the -006 revision of the 87C196CB - Automotive datasheet. The following differences exist
between the -005 and the -006 revision.
1. Figure 4: Added - “P5.3/” to Pin 77. Removed “P5.3/” from Pin 76.
2. Table 4 - V
: Changed - Max value (was 2, now blank) to Min value (was blank, now 2).
This is the -005 revision of the 87C196CB - Automotive datasheet. The following differences exist
between the -004 and the -005 revision.
1. Converted to new template.
2. Corrected grammar.
3. Moved first page talbe and text paragraph to Introduction section.
4. Changed operating supply voltage specifications from 10% to 5%.
5. Removed all references to 87C196CA from data sheet.
6. Changed from “Advance Information” to “Production” data sheet.
This is the -003 revision of the 87C196CB - Automotive data sheet. The following differences exist
between the -002 version and the -003 revision.
1. The data sheet has been revised to ADVANCE from PRELIMINARY, indicating the
specifications have been verified through electrical tests.
2. The 87C196CB 100-ld QFP package and device pinout has been added to the data sheet.
3. The 87C196CB 100-ld QFP device supports up the 16 Mbyte of linear address space.
4. The package thermal characteristics for the PLCC packages was added to the data sheet, for
= 35.0°C/W, Θ
= 11.0°C/W. For the CA, Θ
= 36.5°C/W and Θ
5. The AN87C196CB pin package diagram was corrected to show EA# as opposed to EA.
6. The REMAP bit function for CCB2 was corrected. Setting this bit to 0 selects
EPROM/CODERAM in segment 0FFH only. Setting this bit to 1 selects both segment 0FFH
and segment 00H.
has been changed to 5 ns from 20 ns.
for the CA has been changed to T
–20 from T
has been changed to 0 ns min, from T
10. . Timing specifications for the SSIO are now added. These timings are currently guaranteed by
11. . Added frequency designation to family nomenclature Figure 2.
This is the -002 revision of the 87C196CA data sheet. The following difference exist between the
-001 version and the -002 revision.
1. This data sheet now includes the specifications for the 87C196CB as well as the 87C196CA.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :