Electronic Components Datasheet Search
LTL-4221N Datasheet(PDF) 7 Page - Lite-On Technology Corporation
LITEON [Lite-On Technology Corporation]
LTL-4221N Datasheet(HTML) 7 Page - Lite-On Technology Corporation
/ 7 page
Property of Lite-On Only
Suggested checking list :
Training and Certification
1. Everyone working in a static-safe area is ESD-certified?
2. Training records kept and re-certification dates monitored?
Static-Safe Workstation & Work Areas
1. Static-safe workstation or work-areas have ESD signs?
2. All surfaces and objects at all static-safe workstation and within 1 ft measure less than 100V?
3. All ionizer activated, positioned towards the units?
4. Each work surface mats grounding is good?
1. Every person (including visitors) handling ESD sensitive (ESDS) items wear wrist strap, heel strap or
conductive shoes with conductive flooring?
2. If conductive footwear used, conductive flooring also present where operator stand or walk?
3. Garments, hairs or anything closer than 1 ft to ESD items measure less than 100V*?
4. Every wrist strap or heel strap/conductive shoes checked daily and result recorded for all DLs?
5. All wrist strap or heel strap checkers calibration up to date?
Note: *50V for Blue LED.
1. Every ESDS items identified by EIA-471 labels on item or packaging?
2. All ESDS items completely inside properly closed static-shielding containers when not at static-safe
3. No static charge generators (e.g. plastics) inside shielding containers with ESDS items?
4. All flexible conductive and dissipative package materials inspected before reuse or recycle?
1. Audit result reported to entity ESD control coordinator?
2. Corrective action from previous audits completed?
3. Are audit records complete and on file?
White LED is materialized by combining blue LED and phosphors. Color of White LED
changed a littl
by an operating current.
The appearance and specifications of the product may be modified for improvement, without prior notice.
Part No. : LTL-4221N
Page : 7
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :