Electronic Components Datasheet Search
B82733F Datasheet(PDF) 6 Page - EPCOS
B82733F Datasheet(HTML) 6 Page - EPCOS
/ 7 page
Cautions and warnings
Please note the recommendations in our Inductors data book (latest edition) and in the data
– Particular attention should be paid to the derating curves given there. Derating must be applied
in case the ambient temperature in the application exceeds the rated temperature of the
– Ensure the operation temperature (which is the sum of the ambient temperature and the
temperature rise caused by losses / self-heating) of the component in the application does not
exceed the maximum value specified in the climatic category.
– The soldering conditions should also be observed. Temperatures quoted in relation to wave
soldering refer to the pin, not the housing.
If the components are to be washed varnished it is necessary to check whether the washing
varnish agent that is used has a negative effect on the wire insulation, any plastics that are used,
or on glued joints. In particular, it is possible for washing varnish agent residues to have a
negative effect in the long-term on wire insulation.
Washing processes may damage the product due to the possible static or cyclic mechanical
loads (e.g. ultrasonic cleaning). They may cause cracks to develop on the product and its parts,
which might lead to reduced reliability or lifetime.
The following points must be observed if the components are potted in customer applications:
– Many potting materials shrink as they harden. They therefore exert a pressure on the plastic
housing or core. This pressure can have a deleterious effect on electrical properties, and in
extreme cases can damage the core or plastic housing mechanically.
– It is necessary to check whether the potting material used attacks or destroys the wire
insulation, plastics or glue.
– The effect of the potting material can change the high-frequency behaviour of the components.
Ferrites are sensitive to direct impact. This can cause the core material to flake, or lead to
breakage of the core.
Even for customer-specific products, conclusive validation of the component in the circuit can
only be carried out by the customer.
Please read Cautions and warnings and
Important notes at the end of this document.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :