Electronic Components Datasheet Search
SZB05A0A Datasheet(PDF) 21 Page - Seoul Semiconductor
SEOUL [Seoul Semiconductor]
SZB05A0A Datasheet(HTML) 21 Page - Seoul Semiconductor
/ 21 page
???? : SSC- QP- 7- 07- 12 (Rev.00)
(1) During processing, mechanical stress on the surface should be minimized as much
as possible. Sharp objects of all types should not be used to pierce the sealing
(2) In general, LEDs should only be handled from the side. By the way, this also applies
to LEDs without a silicone sealant, since the surface can also become scratched.
(3) When populating boards in SMT production, there are basically no restrictions
regarding the form of the pick and place nozzle, except that mechanical pressure
on the surface of the resin must be prevented.
This is assured by choosing a pick and place nozzle which is larger than the LED?s
(4) Silicone differs from materials conventionally used for the manufacturing of LEDs.
These conditions must be considered during the handling of such devices.
Compared to standard encapsulants, silicone is generally softer,
and the surface is more likely to attract dust.
As mentioned previously, the increased sensitivity to dust requires special care
during processing. In cases where a minimal level of dirt and dust particles
cannot be guaranteed, a suitable cleaning solution must be applied to the surface
after the soldering of components.
(5) SSC suggests using isopropyl alcohol for cleaning. In case other solvents are used,
it must be assured that these solvents do not dissolve the package or resin.
Ultrasonic cleaning is not recommended.
Ultrasonic cleaning may cause damage to the LED.
(6) Please do not mold this product into another resin (epoxy, urethane, etc) and
do not handle this product with acid or sulfur material in sealed space.
(7) Avoid leaving fingerprints on silicone resin parts.
11. Handling of Silicone Resin LEDs
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :