Electronic Components Datasheet Search
SZB05A0A Datasheet(PDF) 19 Page - Seoul Semiconductor
SEOUL [Seoul Semiconductor]
SZB05A0A Datasheet(HTML) 19 Page - Seoul Semiconductor
/ 21 page
???? : SSC- QP- 7- 07- 12 (Rev.00)
To avoid the moisture penetration, we recommend storing Z5 Series (Z Power) LEDs
in a dry box with a desiccant . The recommended storage temperature range is 5
? to 30?
and a maximum humidity of RH50%.
(2) Use Precaution after Opening the Packaging
Use proper SMD techniques when the LED is to be soldered dipped as separation of the lens
may affect the light output efficiency. Pay attention to the following:
a. Recommend conditions after opening the package
- Temperature : 5 ~ 40
? Humidity : less than RH30%
b. If the package has been opened more than 1 year (MSL 2) or the color of
the desiccant changes, components should be dried for 10-12hr at 60
(3) Do not apply mechanical force or excess vibration during the cooling process to normal
temperature after soldering.
(4) Do not rapidly cool device after soldering.
(5) Components should not be mounted on warped (non coplanar) portion of PCB.
(6) Radioactive exposure is not considered for the products listed here in.
(7) Gallium arsenide is used in some of the products listed in this publication. These products are
dangerous if they are burned or shredded in the process of disposal. It is also dangerous to
drink the liquid or inhale the gas generated by such products when chemically disposed of.
(8) This device should not be used in any type of fluid such as water, oil, organic solvent and etc.
When washing is required, IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) should be used.
(9) When the LEDs are in operation the maximum current should be decided after measuring the
(10) LEDs must be stored properly to maintain the device. If the LEDs are stored for 3 months or
more after being shipped from SSC, a sealed container with a nitrogen atmosphere should be
used for storage.
(11) The appearance and specifications of the product may be modified for improvement without
(12) Long time exposure of sunlight or occasional UV exposure will cause lens discoloration.
10. Precaution for use
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :