Electronic Components Datasheet Search
6MBP50VDA060-50 Datasheet(PDF) 8 Page - Fuji Electric
FUJI [Fuji Electric]
6MBP50VDA060-50 Datasheet(HTML) 8 Page - Fuji Electric
/ 8 page
1. This Catalog contains the product specifications, characteristics, data, materials, and structures as of May 2011.
The contents are subject to change without notice for specification changes or other reasons. When using a product listed in this Catalog, be
sur to obtain the latest specifications.
2. All applications described in this Catalog exemplify the use of Fuji's products for your reference only. No right or license, either express or
implied, under any patent, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right owned by Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. is (or shall be deemed)
granted. Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, relating to the infringement or alleged
infringement of other's intellectual property rights which may arise from the use of the applications described herein.
3. Although Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. is enhancing product quality and reliability, a small percentage of semiconductor products may become
faulty. When using Fuji Electric semiconductor products in your equipment, you are requested to take adequate safety measures to prevent
the equipment from causing a physical injury, fire, or other problem if any of the products become faulty. It is recommended to make your
design failsafe, flame retardant, and free of malfunction.
4. The products introduced in this Catalog are intended for use in the following electronic and electrical equipment which has normal reliability
• OA equipment
• Communications equipment (terminal devices)
• Measurement equipment
• Machine tools
• Audiovisual equipment
• Electrical home appliances
• Personal equipment • Industrial robots etc.
5. If you need to use a product in this Catalog for equipment requiring higher reliability than normal, such as for the equipment listed below,
it is imperative to contact Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. to obtain prior approval. When using these products for such equipment, take adequate
measures such as a backup system to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning even if a Fuji's product incorporated in the equipment
• Transportation equipment (mounted on cars and ships)
• Trunk communications equipment
• Traffic-signal control equipment
• Gas leakage detectors with an auto-shut-off feature
• Emergency equipment for responding to disasters and anti-burglary devices
• Safety devices
• Medical equipment
6. Do not use products in this Catalog for the equipment requiring strict reliability such as the following and equivalents to strategic equipment
• Space equipment
• Aeronautic equipment
• Nuclear control equipment
• Submarine repeater equipment
7. Copyright ©1996-2011 by Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
No part of this Catalog may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the express permission of Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
8. If you have any question about any portion in this Catalog, ask Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. or its sales agents before using the product.
Neither Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. nor its agents shall be liable for any injury caused by any use of the products not in accordance with instructions
set forth herein.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :