Thread the back shell, strain relief, seal bushing, spring and push/pull locking collar over the cable as shown above.
1. Pre-solder the exposed cable conductors (dia. A). The diameter of the pre-soldered conductors should not exceed 0.7
mm for 6 contact plug and 1.0 mm for 3 contact plug.
2. Insert the insulator body over the applicable solder termination fixture.
3. Insert the pre-soldered conductors in the contact soldering pot and solder them in place.
Soldering iron temperature should be 280 ±10ç applied for 3-4 second.
1. Crimp the applicable contact to the stripped conductor. Use correct crimp tools. Verify the dimensions and crimp
2. Insert the contact into the appropriate opening in the insulator body.
3. Verify fully seated position by applying a slight pull force on the conductor. The contact should remain in place.
Re-insert if not seated.
Solder type : 3 and 6 pos.
Solder type : 12 pos.
Crimp type : 10 and 12 pos.
5.5 mm max.
10 mm max.
to 20 mm
Push/pull locking collar
The product information in this catalog is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information.
All non-RoHS products have been discontinued, or will be discontinued soon. Please check the products status on the Hirose website RoHS search at www.hirose-connectors.com, or contact your Hirose sales representative.