Electronic Components Datasheet Search
UPR10RA2C6P Datasheet(PDF) 1 Page - Token Electronics Industry Co., Ltd.
TOKEN [Token Electronics Industry Co., Ltd.]
UPR10RA2C6P Datasheet(HTML) 1 Page - Token Electronics Industry Co., Ltd.
/ 3 page
01 of 03
Providing design engineers with an economical means of creating precision voltage dividers and set accurate
amplifier gains for a wide range of applications, Token Electronics is offering its series of precision thin-film
Constructed with Token EE/RE 1/10 series to form a stable, high precision, and low temperature coefficient
network resistors. The networks are protected from moisture by a proprietary passivation material.
Customer can specify Tolerance and Temperature Coefficient range designed to satisfy challenging and specific
technical requirements. The resistance and TCR range makes these resistor networks ideal for a number of
applications, including test and measurement devices, commercial avionics and medical equipment or devices.
Other applications for the networks are instrumentation amplifiers, measurement bridge circuitry, data convertors
and precision analogue circuits.
The thin-film resistor networks also can be designed with custom schematics to meet individual customer
specifications. The networks provide excellent resistor precision and accuracy with resistor tolerances to ±0.01%.
They have TCR values to ±2ppm/°C, providing superior performance over the military temperature range.
UPR Series equate IRC, EBG Precision Devices with fast delivery and more competitive price. For non-standard
technical requirements and special applications, please contact us.
UPR Extra Precision Network Resistors
Ultra Precision Networks Take Accuracy Pole Position
- Precision tolerance tight to T(±0.01%).
- Superior TCR narrowed to C10 (±2 ppm/°C).
- Metal film precision networks, Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS compliant.
- Any value available within resistance range, excellent stability and reliability.
- Bridge Circuitry.
- Precision Amplifiers.
- Test and Measurement.
- Medical, Precision Bypass.
- Simulation Equipment, Divider.
- High Precision Instrumentation.
- Audio (High End Stereo Equipment).
- Commercial Avionics, Data Convertors.
UPSC Versus UPR Series :
- UPSC Series have the advantage of compact body size.
- The electric characteristics of UPR and UPSC are the same.
- UPR Series have the advantage of wider resistance range 10Ω~5MΩ.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :