134,217,728-BIT (8,388,608-WORD BY 16-BIT) CMOS FLASH MEMORY &
33,554,432-BIT (2,097,152-WORD BY 16-BIT) CMOS MOBILE RAM
Stacked-CSP ( Chip Scale Package)
• These materials are intended as a reference to assist our customers in the selection of the Renesas Technology Corporation product best suited to the customer's application; they do not convey any license under any intellectual
property rights, or any other rights, belonging to Renesas Technology Corporation or a third party.
• Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, or infringement of any third-party's rights, originating in the use of any product data, diagrams, charts, programs, algorithms, or circuit application
examples contained in these materials.
• All information contained in these materials, including product data, diagrams, charts, programs and algorithms represents information on products at the time of publication of these materials, and are subject to change by
Renesas Technology Corporation without notice due to product improvements or other reasons. It is therefore recommended that customers contact Renesas Technology Corporation or an authorized Renesas Technology
Corporation product distributor for the latest product information before purchasing a product listed herein.
The information described here may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, liability, or other loss rising from these inaccuracies or errors.
Please also pay attention to information published by Renesas Technology Corporation by various means, including the Renesas Technology Corporation Semiconductor home page (http://www.renesas.com).
• When using any or all of the information contained in these materials, including product data, diagrams, charts, programs, and algorithms, please be sure to evaluate all information as a total system before making a final decision
on the applicability of the information and products. Renesas Technology Corporation assumes no responsibility for any damage, liability or other loss resulting from the information contained herein.
• Renesas Technology Corporation semiconductors are not designed or manufactured for use in a device or system that is used under circumstances in which human life is potentially at stake. Please contact Renesas Technology
Corporation or an authorized Renesas Technology Corporation product distributor when considering the use of a product contained herein for any specific purposes, such as apparatus or systems for transportation, vehicular,
medical, aerospace, nuclear, or undersea repeater use.
• The prior written approval of Renesas Technology Corporation is necessary to reprint or reproduce in whole or in part these materials.
• If these products or technologies are subject to the Japanese export control restrictions, they must be exported under a license from the Japanese government and cannot be imported into a country other than the approved
• Any diversion or reexport contrary to the export control laws and regulations of Japan and/or the country of destination is prohibited.
• Please contact Renesas Technology Corporation for further details on these materials or the products contained therein.
• Renesas Technology Corporation puts the maximum effort into making semiconductor products better and more reliable, but there is always the possibility that trouble may occur with them. Trouble with semiconductors may lead to
personal injury, fire or property damage.Remember to give due consideration to safety when making your circuit designs, with appropriate measures such as (i) placement of substitutive, auxiliary circuits, (ii) use of nonflammable
material or (iii) prevention against any malfunction or mishap.