Electronic Components Datasheet Search
TT2228 Datasheet(PDF) 1 Page - TEMCo Industrial.
TEMCO [TEMCo Industrial.]
TT2228 Datasheet(HTML) 1 Page - TEMCo Industrial.
/ 4 page
TEMCo - Tower Electric Motor Company
41484 Christy Street
TEMCo Control Transformer - Data Sheet
Specications may vary slightly from the information provided. For certied drawings and information, please contact a TEMCo representative.
INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLY
TT2217 - TT2231
Fremont, CA 94538
TEMCo Industrial Control Transformers are used to convert all standard international voltages. Many models are
dual frequency rated for 50 and 60 Hz. TEMCo’s transformers are built to last, guaranteed! That's why we back
these with a decade long warranty.
Our industrial control transformers change supply voltages for the operation of components such as contactors,
solenoids, relays, and timers. They accommodate momentary current inrush produced when electromagnetic
components are energized without compromising secondary voltage stability. Maximum Safety is assured
through the secondary control circuit which is isolated from the primary line circuit.
Voltage regulation of TEMCo Industrial Control Transformers exceeds standards recommended by the National
Electrical Manufacturers Association. Secondary circuit voltage drop between no-load and momentary overload
remains exceptionally low, maintaining excellent voltage regulation.
TEMCo has the capability to wind any custom control transformer with no penalty for small quantities. Please call
us with your requirements for a Fast Turnaround Quote.
- Built to order FAST in 1 week
- 10 Year Warranty - Guaranteed to Last.
- Copper Windings - Standard on all units.
- 130°C Insulation class. 80°C temperature rise (25-1000 VA models).
- 155°C Insulation class. 100°C temperature rise (1500-7500 VA models).
- Easy Wiring - Solid terminals with combination screw connections.
- Clear Terminals Marking - Identied with additive polarity markings.
- Versatile - Models with multi-voltage primary and secondary increase
- Silicon Steel Lamination - Minimize core losses and increase eciency.
- Excellent Regulation - Designs incorporate precision wound coils layers and
exceed NEMA requirements.
- High Eciency and Heat Dissipation - Every coil is precision bobbin-wound .
- Versatile Mounting - Vertically or horizontally.
- CSA Certied & UL Listed
- CE veried up to and including 5000 VA.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :