Electronic Components Datasheet Search
S-19243XXXH Datasheet(PDF) 74 Page - ABLIC Inc.
ABLIC [ABLIC Inc.]
S-19243XXXH Datasheet(HTML) 74 Page - ABLIC Inc.
/ 74 page
Disclaimers (Handling Precautions)
1. All the information described herein (product data, specifications, figures, tables, programs, algorithms and
application circuit examples, etc.) is current as of publishing date of this document and is subject to change without
2. The circuit examples and the usages described herein are for reference only, and do not guarantee the success of
any specific mass-production design.
ABLIC Inc. is not liable for any losses, damages, claims or demands caused by the reasons other than the products
described herein (hereinafter "the products") or infringement of third-party intellectual property right and any other
right due to the use of the information described herein.
3. ABLIC Inc. is not liable for any losses, damages, claims or demands caused by the incorrect information described
4. Be careful to use the products within their ranges described herein. Pay special attention for use to the absolute
maximum ratings, operation voltage range and electrical characteristics, etc.
ABLIC Inc. is not liable for any losses, damages, claims or demands caused by failures and / or accidents, etc. due to
the use of the products outside their specified ranges.
5. Before using the products, confirm their applications, and the laws and regulations of the region or country where they
are used and verify suitability, safety and other factors for the intended use.
6. When exporting the products, comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act and all other export-related
laws, and follow the required procedures.
7. The products are strictly prohibited from using, providing or exporting for the purposes of the development of
weapons of mass destruction or military use. ABLIC Inc. is not liable for any losses, damages, claims or demands
caused by any provision or export to the person or entity who intends to develop, manufacture, use or store nuclear,
biological or chemical weapons or missiles, or use any other military purposes.
8. The products are not designed to be used as part of any device or equipment that may affect the human body, human
life, or assets (such as medical equipment, disaster prevention systems, security systems, combustion control
systems, infrastructure control systems, vehicle equipment, traffic systems, in-vehicle equipment, aviation equipment,
aerospace equipment, and nuclear-related equipment), excluding when specified for in-vehicle use or other uses by
ABLIC, Inc. Do not apply the products to the above listed devices and equipments.
ABLIC Inc. is not liable for any losses, damages, claims or demands caused by unauthorized or unspecified use of
9. In general, semiconductor products may fail or malfunction with some probability. The user of the products should
therefore take responsibility to give thorough consideration to safety design including redundancy, fire spread
prevention measures, and malfunction prevention to prevent accidents causing injury or death, fires and social
damage, etc. that may ensue from the products' failure or malfunction.
The entire system in which the products are used must be sufficiently evaluated and judged whether the products are
allowed to apply for the system on customer's own responsibility.
10. The products are not designed to be radiation-proof. The necessary radiation measures should be taken in the
product design by the customer depending on the intended use.
11. The products do not affect human health under normal use. However, they contain chemical substances and heavy
metals and should therefore not be put in the mouth. The fracture surfaces of wafers and chips may be sharp. Be
careful when handling these with the bare hands to prevent injuries, etc.
12. When disposing of the products, comply with the laws and ordinances of the country or region where they are used.
13. The information described herein contains copyright information and know-how of ABLIC Inc. The information
described herein does not convey any license under any intellectual property rights or any other rights belonging to
ABLIC Inc. or a third party. Reproduction or copying of the information from this document or any part of this
document described herein for the purpose of disclosing it to a third-party is strictly prohibited without the express
permission of ABLIC Inc.
14. For more details on the information described herein or any other questions, please contact ABLIC Inc.'s sales
15. This Disclaimers have been delivered in a text using the Japanese language, which text, despite any translations into
the English language and the Chinese language, shall be controlling.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :