Electronic Components Datasheet Search
QS30WRQ Datasheet(PDF) 3 Page - Banner Engineering Corp.
BANNER [Banner Engineering Corp.]
QS30WRQ Datasheet(HTML) 3 Page - Banner Engineering Corp.
/ 8 page
6. Configure any I/O points to use the sensors connected to the Sure Cross devices.
7. Conduct a site survey between the Gateway and Nodes. If the site survey instructions are not included in this
datasheet, refer to the product manual for detailed site survey instructions.
8. Install your wireless sensor network components. If installation instructions are not included in this datasheet, refer to
the product manual for detailed installation instructions.
For additional information, including installation and setup, weatherproofing, device menu maps, troubleshooting, and a
list of accessories, refer to one of the following product manuals.
Quick Start Guide: 128185
Wireless I/O Network Instruction Manual: 132607
Web Configurator Instruction Manual (used with "Pro" and DX83 models): 134421
Host Controller Systems Instruction Manual: 132114
Configure the DIP Switches
Before making any changes to the DIP switch positions, disconnect the power. DIP switch changes will not be recognized if
power isn't cycled to the device. For devices with batteries integrated into the housing, remove the battery for at least one
For parameters not set via DIP switches, use the User Configuration Tool (UCT) to make configuration changes. For
parameters set using the DIP switches, the DIP switch positions override any changes made using the User Configuration
Accessing the Internal DIP Switches
To access the internal DIP switches, follow these steps:
1. Unscrew the four screws that mount the cover to the bottom housing.
2. Remove the cover from the housing without damaging the ribbon cable or the pins the cable plugs into.
3. Gently unplug the ribbon cable from the board mounted into the bottom housing. For integrated battery models (no
ribbon cable) and Class I, Division 2 certified devices (ribbon cable is glued down), skip this step.
4. Remove the black cover plate from the bottom of the device's cover.
The DIP switches are located behind the rotary dials.
After making the necessary changes to the DIP switches, place the black cover plate back into
position and gently push into place. Plug the ribbon cable in after verifying that the blocked hole
lines up with the missing pin. Mount the cover back onto the housing.
DIP Switch Settings
These DIP switch settings are available with radio firmware versions 5.3 and higher.
Transmit power level: 1 Watt (30 dBm) (default)
Transmit power level: 250 mW (24 dBm), DX80
Modbus or UCT configured (overrides DIP switches
DIP switch configured
Sensor 1: 6 registers (default)
Sensor 1: 3 registers
Sample/Report Rates: 5 minutes (default)
Sample/Report Rates: 2 minutes
Sample/Report Rates: 1 minute
Sample/Report Rates: 30 seconds
Sample/Report Rates: 10 seconds
P/N 157189 Rev. I
www.bannerengineering.com - Tel: +1-763-544-3164
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :