Electronic Components Datasheet Search
  English  ▼

Delete All
ON OFF
ALLDATASHEET.COM

X  

Preview PDF Download HTML

CC3135 Datasheet(PDF) 17 Page - Texas Instruments

Click here to check the latest version.
Part No. CC3135
Description  SimpleLink Wi-Fi, Dual-Band Network Processor, solution for MCU applications
Download  78 Pages
Scroll/Zoom Zoom In 100% Zoom Out
Maker  TI1 [Texas Instruments]
Homepage  http://www.ti.com
Logo 

CC3135 Datasheet(HTML) 17 Page - Texas Instruments

Zoom Inzoom in Zoom Outzoom out
 17 / 78 page
background image
17
CC3135
www.ti.com
SWAS037 – JANUARY 2019
Submit Documentation Feedback
Product Folder Links: CC3135
Specifications
Copyright © 2019, Texas Instruments Incorporated
(1)
Stresses beyond those listed under Absolute Maximum Ratings may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings
only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under Recommended Operating
Conditions is not implied. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2)
All voltage values are with respect to VSS, unless otherwise noted.
5
Specifications
All measurements are referenced at the device pins, unless otherwise indicated. All specifications are over
process and voltage, unless otherwise indicated.
5.1
Absolute Maximum Ratings
All measurements are referenced at the device pins unless otherwise indicated. All specifications are over process and
overvoltage unless otherwise indicated.
Over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)
(1) (2)
MIN
MAX
UNIT
Supply voltage
VBAT and VIO
Pins: 37, 39, 44
–0.5
3.8
V
VIO – VBAT (differential)
Pins: 10, 54
VBAT and VIO should be tied
together
V
Digital inputs
–0.5
VIO + 0.5
V
RF pins
–0.5
2.1
V
Analog pins, Crystal
Pins: 22, 23, 51, 52
–0.5
2.1
V
Operating temperature, TA
–40
85
°C
Storage temperature, Tstg
–55
125
°C
(1)
JEDEC document JEP155 states that 500-V HBM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process.
(2)
JEDEC document JEP157 states that 250-V CDM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process.
5.2
ESD Ratings
VALUE
UNIT
VESD
Electrostatic discharge
Human body model (HBM), per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001(1)
±2000
V
Charged device model (CDM), per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-002(2)
±500
(1)
The TX duty cycle (power amplifier ON time) is assumed to be 10% of the device POH. Of the remaining 90% of the time, the device
can be in any other state.
5.3
Power-On Hours (POH)
This information is provided solely for your convenience and does not extend or modify the warranty provided under TI's
standard terms and conditions for TI semiconductor products.
OPERATING CONDITION
POWER-ON HOURS [POH]
(hours)
TA up to 85°C
(1)
87,600
(1)
Operating temperature is limited by crystal frequency variation.
(2)
When operating at an ambient temperature of over 75°C, the transmit duty cycle must remain below 50% to avoid the auto-protect
feature of the power amplifier. If the auto-protect feature triggers, the device takes a maximum of 60 seconds to restart the transmission.
(3)
To ensure WLAN performance, ripple on the supply must be less than ±300 mV.
(4)
The minimum voltage specified includes the ripple on the supply voltage and all other transient dips. The brownout condition is also
2.1 V, and care must be taken when operating at the minimum specified voltage.
5.4
Recommended Operating Conditions
over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)
(1) (2)
MIN
TYP
MAX
UNIT
Supply voltage
VBAT, VIO
(shorted to VBAT)
Pins: 10, 37, 39, 44, 54
Direct battery
connection(3)
2.1(4)
3.3
3.6
V
Ambient thermal slew
–20
20
°C/minute


Html Pages

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78 


Datasheet Download




Link URL




Privacy Policy
ALLDATASHEET.COM
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?  [ DONATE ]  

About Alldatasheet   |   Advertisement   |   Datasheet Upload   |   Contact us   |   Privacy Policy   |   Alldatasheet API   |   Link Exchange   |   Manufacturer List
All Rights Reserved© Alldatasheet.com


Mirror Sites
English : Alldatasheet.com  |   English : Alldatasheet.net  |   Chinese : Alldatasheetcn.com  |   German : Alldatasheetde.com  |   Japanese : Alldatasheet.jp
Russian : Alldatasheetru.com  |   Korean : Alldatasheet.co.kr  |   Spanish : Alldatasheet.es  |   French : Alldatasheet.fr  |   Italian : Alldatasheetit.com
Portuguese : Alldatasheetpt.com  |   Polish : Alldatasheet.pl  |   Vietnamese : Alldatasheet.vn