The MSM5260 is a dot matrix common/segment LCD driver LSI which is fabricated using low
power CMOS metal gate technology. This LSI consists of 80-bit shift register, 80-bit latch, 80-bit
level shifter and 80-bit 4-level driver.
It converts display data, which is serially received from an LCD controller LSI, to parallel data,
and outputs LCD driving waveform to LCD.
This LSI can drive a variety of LCD panels since the bias voltage can be optionally supplied from
an external source.
• Supply voltage
: 4.5 to 5.5V
• LCD driving voltage : 8 to 18V
• Applicable LCD duty : static and 1/32 to 1/64
• Bias voltage can be supplied externally
• Can be used either as common or segment driver
• Interface with MSM6255 LCD controller LSI
• Package options :
100-pin plastic QFP (QFP100-P-1420-0.65-K) (Product name : MSM5260GS-K)
100-pin plastic QFP (QFP100-P-1420-0.65-L) (Product name : MSM5260GS-L)
100-pin plastic QFP (QFP100-P-1420-0.65-BK) (Product name : MSM5260GS-BK)
80-DOT COMMON/SEGMENT DRIVER
This version: Nov. 1997
Previous version: Mar. 1996