• Oscillator is provided on the monolithic control with adopting On-Chip-
• Small temperature characteristics variation by adopting a comparator to
compensate for temperature on the control part.
• Low start-up circuit current (100uA max)
• Built-in Active Low-Pass Filter for stabilizing the operation in case of light
• Avalanche energy guaranteed MOSFET with high VDSS
• The built-in power MOSFET simplifies the surge absorption circuit since the
MOSFET guarantees the avalanche energy.
• No VDSS de-rating is required.
• Built-in constant voltage drive circuit
• Built-in step drive circuit
• Built-in low frequency PRC mode (≒20kHz)
• Various kinds of protection functions
• Pulse-by-pulse Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
• Overvoltage Protection with latch mode (OVP)
• Thermal Shutdown with latch mode (TSD)
TO-247 Fullpack (5 Lead)
IRIS-F6426S is a hybrid IC consists from power MOSFET and a controller IC, designed for Quasi-Resonant
(including low frequency PRC) fly-back converter type SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply) applications.
This IC realizes high efficiency, low noise, downsizing and standardizing of a power supply system reducing
external components count and simplifying the circuit designs. (Note). PRC is abbreviation of “Pulse Ratio
Control” (On-width control with fixed OFF-time).
Typical Connection Diagram