Electronic Components Datasheet Search
NFSL757DT-V1M3 Datasheet(PDF) 15 Page - NICHIA CORPORATION
NICHIA [NICHIA CORPORATION]
NFSL757DT-V1M3 Datasheet(HTML) 15 Page - NICHIA CORPORATION
/ 18 page
NICHIA STS-DA1-3084C <Cat.No.160129>
Before Opening Aluminum Bag
Within 1 Year from Delivery Date
After Opening Aluminum Bag
● Product complies with JEDEC MSL 3 or equivalent. See IPC/JEDEC STD-020 for moisture-sensitivity details.
● Absorbed moisture in LED packages can vaporize and expand during soldering, which can cause interface delamination
and result in optical performance degradation. Products are packed in moisture-proof aluminum bags
to minimize moisture absorption during transportation and storage.
Included silica gel desiccants change from blue to red if moisture had penetrated bags.
● After opening the moisture-proof aluminum bag, the products should go through the soldering process
within the range of the conditions stated above. Unused remaining LEDs should be stored with silica gel desiccants
in a hermetically sealed container, preferably the original moisture-proof bags for storage.
● After the “Period After Opening” storage time has been exceeded or silica gel desiccants are no longer blue,
the products should be baked. Baking should only be done once.
● Customer is advised to keep the LEDs in an airtight container when not in use. Exposure to a corrosive environment
may cause the plated metal parts of the product to tarnish, which could adversely affect soldering and optical characteristics.
It is also recommended to return the LEDs to the original moisture proof bags and reseal.
● After assembly and during use, silver plating can be affected by the corrosive gases emitted by components and materials
in close proximity of the LEDs within an end product, and the gases entering into the product from the external atmosphere.
The above should be taken into consideration when designing.
Resin materials, in particular, may contain substances which can affect silver plating, such as halogen.
● Do not use sulfur-containing materials in commercial products. Some materials, such as seals and adhesives, may contain sulfur.
The extremely corroded or contaminated plating of LEDs might cause an open circuit. Silicone rubber is recommended
as a material for seals. Bear in mind, the use of silicones may lead to silicone contamination of electrical contacts
inside the products, caused by low molecular weight volatile siloxane.
● To prevent water condensation, please avoid large temperature and humidity fluctuations for the storage conditions.
● Do not store the LEDs in a dusty environment.
● Do not expose the LEDs to direct sunlight and/or an environment where the temperature is higher than
normal room temperature.
(2) Directions for Use
● When designing a circuit, the current through each LED must not exceed the Absolute Maximum Rating.
Operating at a constant current per LED is recommended. In case of operating at a constant voltage, Circuit B is recommended.
If the LEDs are operated with constant voltage using Circuit A, the current through the LEDs may vary due to the variation
in Forward Voltage characteristics of the LEDs.
● This product should be operated using forward current. Ensure that the product is not subjected to
either forward or reverse voltage while it is not in use. In particular, subjecting it to continuous reverse voltage
may cause migration, which may cause damage to the LED die. When used in displays that are not used for a long time,
the main power supply should be switched off for safety.
● It is recommended to operate the LEDs at a current greater than 10% of the sorting current to stabilize the LED characteristics.
● Ensure that excessive voltages such as lightning surges are not applied to the LEDs.
● For outdoor use, necessary measures should be taken to prevent water, moisture and salt air damage.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :