Electronic Components Datasheet Search
NFSL757DT-V1M3 Datasheet(PDF) 6 Page - NICHIA CORPORATION
NICHIA [NICHIA CORPORATION]
NFSL757DT-V1M3 Datasheet(HTML) 6 Page - NICHIA CORPORATION
/ 18 page
NICHIA STS-DA1-3084C <Cat.No.160129>
• Recommended Reflow Soldering Condition(Lead-free Solder)
180 to 200°C
1 to 5°C per sec
• Recommended Hand Soldering Condition
● Recommended Soldering Pad Pattern
● Recommended Metal Solder Stencil Aperture
(単位 Unit: mm)
* This LED is designed to be reflow soldered on to a PCB. If dip soldered, Nichia cannot guarantee its reliability.
* Reflow soldering must not be performed more than twice. Hand soldering must not be performed more than once.
* Avoid rapid cooling. Ramp down the temperature gradually from the peak temperature.
* Nitrogen reflow soldering is recommended. Air flow soldering conditions can cause optical degradation,
caused by heat and/or atmosphere.
* Since the silicone used in the encapsulating resin is soft, do not press on the encapsulant resin.
Pressure can cause nicks, chip-outs, encapsulant delamination and deformation, and wire breaks, decreasing reliability.
* Repairing should not be done after the LEDs have been soldered. When repairing is unavoidable,
a double-head soldering iron should be used.
It should be confirmed beforehand whether the characteristics of the LEDs will or will not be damaged by repairing.
* When soldering, do not apply stress to the LED while the LED is hot.
* When using a pick and place machine, choose an appropriate nozzle for this product. Using a pick-and-place nozzle
with a smaller diameter than the size of the LED's emitting surface will cause damage to the emitting surface
and may also cause the LED not to illuminate.
* The recommended soldering pad pattern is designed for attachment of the LED without problems.
When precise mounting accuracy is required, such as high-density mounting, ensure that the size and shape of the pad
are suitable for the circuit design.
* Consider factors such as the reflow soldering temperature, hand soldering temperature, etc. when choosing the solder.
* When flux is used, it should be a halogen free flux. Ensure that the manufacturing process is not designed in a manner
where the flux will come in contact with the LEDs.
* Make sure that there are no issues with the type and amount of solder that is being used.
* All of the electrode pads are on the backside of this product; solder connections will not be able to be seen nor confirmed
by a normal visual inspection. When using the product, ensure that there are no issues with the soldering conditions.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :