Electronic Components Datasheet Search
CLC033-081C1 Datasheet(PDF) 14 Page - CITIZEN ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
is to be
CITIZEN [CITIZEN ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.]
CLC033-081C1 Datasheet(HTML) 14 Page - CITIZEN ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
/ 16 page
(1) CITIZEN ELECTRONICS guarantees the term of the reliability test results and elementary
substances of the supplies to be within the set conditions.
Please note that any accident/damage that occurs during or because of usage that deviates
from the conditions contained in the specifications are not warrantable.
(2) Although CITIZEN ELECTRONICS will deliver products of quality assured by the terms included
in these specifications, incorporation in actual machines, lifetime in actual use
and another quality shall be confirmed sufficiently by customers.
Customers are responsible for ensuring quality and to meet the specifications such as with
regard to the security / the performance to standards of safety / reliability of the finished product.
(3) The use of this product is intended for use in general electronics such as business machines,
communication equipment, audio-visual equipment, household electrical appliances and measurement devices, etc.
(4) If this product is considered to be used in applications where high reliability is required and
failure or malfunction have a direct influence on human life or health such as aerospace instrument,
medical equipment, atomic energy control devices and so on, please contact Citizen Electronics beforehand.
9. Action for failed product
(1) If a failed product is found, action shall be taken after consultation between both sides.
However, in cases where it is obvious that the relevant failed product is attributed to
CITIZEN ELECTRONICS, action will be limited to product replacement delivery.
(2) When a failed product is returned, the failure phenomenon should be specified in writing and attached.
CITIZEN ELECTRONICS will review the condition promptly and report the result to the customer.
(1) All matters of this product's quality with regard to the customer are mentioned in these specifications,
and any matters which are not mentioned in these specifications in items stated prior to receipt shall lose efficacy.
(2) When a question occurs about the contents of these specifications, please contact
In addition, if there is any discrepancy in the contents of these specifications, both sides shall handle
the matter with gentlemanlike discussion.
(3) Please do not conduct any actions equal to reverse-engineering such as the disassembling or
the analysis of this product without CITIZEN's permission.
Please contact CITIZEN directly without disassembling in any way if a failure is found in this product.
(4) If this product is not returned within three weeks after this specification has been published,
it is judged that the contents have been accepted.
CITIZEN Micro HumanTech is a registered trademark of Citizen Holding Co., Japan.
CITILED is a registered trademark of CITIZEN ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. Japan
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :