Electronic Components Datasheet Search
TCG057VGLGA-G00 Datasheet(PDF) 14 Page - Kyocera Kinseki Corpotation
KSS [Kyocera Kinseki Corpotation]
TCG057VGLGA-G00 Datasheet(HTML) 14 Page - Kyocera Kinseki Corpotation
/ 21 page
11-1. Incoming inspection
Please inspect the LCD within one month after your receipt.
11-2. Production warranty
Kyocera warrants its LCD’s for a period of 12 months from the ship date. Kyocera shall, by mutual
agreement, replace or re-work defective LCD’s that are shown to be Kyocera’s responsibility.
12. Precautions for use
12-1. Installation of the LCD
1) A transparent protection plate shall be added to protect the LCD and its polarizer
2) The LCD shall be installed so that there is no pressure on the LSI chips.
3) The LCD shall be installed flat, without twisting or bending.
4) A transparent protection sheet is attached to the polarizer. Please remove the protection film
slowly before use, paying attention to static electricity.
12-2. Static electricity
1) Since CMOS ICs are mounted directly onto the LCD glass, protection from static electricity is
2) Workers should use body grounding. Operator should wear ground straps.
12-3. LCD operation
1) The LCD shall be operated within the limits specified. Operation at values outside of these limits
may shorten life, and/or harm display images.
1) The LCD shall be stored within the temperature and humidity limits specified.
Store in a dark area, and protect the LCD from direct sunlight or fluorescent light.
2) Always store the LCD so that it is free from external pressure onto it.
1) DO NOT store in a high humidity environment for extended periods. Polarizer degradation bubbles,
and/or peeling off of the polarizer may result.
2) The front polarizer is easily scratched or damaged. Prevent touching it with any hard material, and
from being pushed or rubbed.
3) The LCD screen may be cleaned by wiping the screen surface with a soft cloth or cotton pad using a
4) Water may cause damage or discoloration of the polarizer. Clean condensation or moisture from
any source immediately.
5) Always keep the LCD free from condensation during testing. Condensation may permanently spot
or stain the polarizer.
6) Do not pull the LED lead wires and do not bend the root of the wires. Housing should be designed
to protect LED lead wires from external stress.
7) Do not disassemble LCD because it will result in damage.
8) This Kyocera LCD has been specifically designed for use in general electronic devices, but not
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :