Electronic Components Datasheet Search
A-1001UB-A Datasheet(PDF) 10 Page - PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
PARALIGHT [PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.]
REV:A / 0
4) User shall not reverse engineer by disassembling or analysis of the Display without having prior
written consent from PARA. When defective Display are found, the User shall inform PARA
directly before disassembling or analysis.
5) The formal specifications must be exchanged and signed by both parties before large volume
6) The appearance and specifications of the product may be modified for improvement without
— STATIC ELECTRICITY
1) Static electricity or surge voltage damages the Display.
It is recommended that a wrist band or an anti-electrostatic glove be used when handling the
2) All devices, equipment and machinery must be properly grounded. It is recommended that
measures be taken against surge voltage to the equipment that mounts the Display.
3) When inspecting the final products in which Display were assembled, it is recommended to check
whether the assembled Display are damaged by static electricity or not. It is easy to find
static-damaged Display by a light-on test or a VF test at a lower current (below 1mA is
4) Damaged Display will show some unusual characteristics such as the leak current remarkably
increases, the forward voltage becomes lower, or the Display do not light at the low current .
Criteria : ( VF>2.0V at IF=0.5mA )
5) The appearance and specifications of the product may be modified for improvement without
DRAWING NO. : DS-11-11-0087G
DATE : 2011-02-24
Page : 10
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
2003 - 2017
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :