Electronic Components Datasheet Search
G003B Datasheet(PDF) 4 Page - TriQuint Semiconductor
TRIQUINT [TriQuint Semiconductor]
Specifications and information are subject to change without notice
WJ Communications, Inc
• Phone 1-800-WJ1-4401 • FAX: 408-577-6621 • e-mail: email@example.com • Web site: www.wj.com, www.TriQuint.com
Page 4 of 4
InGaP HBT Gain Block
ECG003B-G Mechanical Information
This package is lead-free/Green/RoHS-compliant. The plating material on the leads is NiPdAu. It is compatible with both lead-free
°C reflow temperature) and leaded (maximum 245 °C reflow temperature) soldering processes.
The component will be marked with an
“E003G” designator with an alphanumeric lot
code on the top surface of the package. The
obsolete tin-lead package is marked with an
alphanumeric lot code; it may also have been
marked with an “8” designator followed by a
3-digit numeric lot code.
Tape and reel specifications for this part are
located on the website in the “Application
MSL / ESD Rating
ESD Rating: Class 1A
Passes between 250 and 500V
Human Body Model (HBM)
JEDEC Standard JESD22-A114
MSL Rating: Level 3 at +260
°C convection reflow
JEDEC Standard J-STD-020
Mounting Config. Notes
1. Ground / thermal vias are critical for the proper performance of
this device. Vias should use a .35mm (#80 / .0135”) diameter
drill and have a final plated thru diameter of .25 mm (.010”).
2. Add as much copper as possible to inner and outer layers near
the part to ensure optimal thermal performance.
3. Mounting screws can be added near the part to fasten the board
to a heatsink.
Ensure that the ground / thermal via region
contacts the heatsink.
4. Do not put solder mask on the backside of the PC board in the
region where the board contacts the heatsink.
5. RF trace width depends upon the PC board material and
6. Use 1 oz. Copper minimum.
7. All dimensions are in millimeters (inches). Angles are in
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
2003 - 2017
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :