Voltage Detecting, System Resetting IC Series ( 10 Page)
Page 6 of 9
Apr 19, 2011
Ambient Temperature Ta (°C)
= 5 V
Circuit Current vs. Ambient Temperature
Example of Application Circuit
Reset Circuit of RNA51951
Figure 1 Reset Circuit of RNA51951
Notes: 1. When the voltage is anything except 4.25 V, RNA51955, RNA51957, and RNA51958 are used. In this case,
the detecting supply voltage is 1.25
The detecting supply voltage can be set between 2 V and 15 V.
2. When the delay time is short, RNA51951 and RNA51955 are available. These ICs have a delay capacity
and the delay time is about 200
If a longer delay time is necessary, RNA51953, RNA51957, and RNA51958 are used.
3. If the RNA5195xx and the logic circuit share a common power source, type A (built-in load type) can be
used whether a pull-up resistor is included in the logic circuit or not.
4. The logic circuit preferably should not have a pull-down resistor, but if one is present, add load resistor R
overcome the pull-down resistor.
5. When the reset terminal in the logic circuit is of the low reset type, RNA51951, RNA51953, RNA51955,
and RNA51957 are used and when the terminal is of the high reset type, RNA51958 are used.
6. When a negative supply voltage is used, the supply voltage side of RNA5195xx and the GND side are
connected to negative supply voltage respectively.
Sponsor of Alldatasheet
Alldistributor will be your best source to find out the prices for your daily purchasing of Electronic Components.
World wide Buy/Sell Semiconductor & Electronic components on-line marketplace for Brokers and Distributors.
Korean Buy/Sell Semiconductor & Electronic components on-line marketplace for Brokers and Distributors.
Chinese Marketplace to Buy/Sell Semiconductor Electronic components on-line for Brokers and Distributors.
Japanese Buy/Sell Semiconductor & Electronic components on-line marketplace for Brokers and Distributors.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
2003 - 2013
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :